Sunday, March 21, 2010

I just got word that I get to run THIS YEAR'S BOSTON MARATHON!!!

I'm teaming up with the Hall Steps Foundation and am honored to have the opportunity to raise money for them in return for participating in every runner's dream event, the Boston Marathon.

Please help me support this incredible cause. The Hall Steps Foundation takes small steps every day toward the marathon goal of ending poverty.

STEPS partners with existing charities and is in the process of creating its own initiatives within the United States, including mentoring running programs for at-risk youth. Money raised through STEPS will help provide clean water, fight human trafficking and funding a rescue center home, among many other things.

I'd like to raise at least $100 for every mile I'll run, so I've set a goal of $2,620. Please help me get there by donating through the website linked below. It's simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.

Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too! Click on the gadget at the right to visit my donation page.

No comments: